Terms of the rental of Quality Apartments
The Regulations presented define the conditions under which you can book apartments. Making the reservation is equal with accepting the provisions of these Regulations and the conditions of the Lease Agreement.
1. Booking can be made:
– electronically, by completing the form on our website;
– by sending an enquiry to: email@example.com;
– by telephone: +48 791 417 555.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
1. The amount of the deposit is 30% of the total value of the booking. It should be credited on Quality Apartments bank account within 48 hours for the reservation of the predetermined dates of the stay to be proceeded. Bank account details will be sent in an e-mail. Please state in the transfer title: Full name and the date of the stay.
2. In case of cancellation the deposit paid is not refundable.
3. At the time of the arrival the amount of 200-400 PLN is deposited to cover any damages that can arise as the fault of the tenant. This amount is refundable.
4. Price includes utility charges, bed linen and towels and the tourist tax.
5. Forms of payment:
– by cash when receiving the keys;
– by bank transfer to Quality Apartments account.
TERMS OF LEASE
1. It is required to show the identity card or passport and settle the payment for the entire stay.
2. The customer is obliged to inform of the estimated time of arrival at least one day in advance by telephone or electronically.
3. Handling over the keys is possible from 3pm. Leaving the apartment should place 1pm the latest on the day of departure. Times of arrival and departure can be individually agreed as long as it doesn’t interfere with the booking calendar.
4. Night hours are between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
5. The number of people staying and living in the apartment must not exceed the number stated in the booking. Failure to follow this rule will result in the possibility of immediate termination of the contract.
6. We do not accept pets.
7. The apartments are non-smoking.
8. The Customer undertakes to leave the building in the same condition as on arrival. The Customer is responsible for any damage caused in the apartment and its equipment.
9. In case of losing the keys the Customer shall pay 150 PLN fine.